TYPE OF WINE
- Ha: 11
- Altitude: 450 a.s.l.
- Blend: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot
- Density: 9.600 plants / ha
- Yield: 50 q.li / ha
- Ground: abundance of fossils and ferrous clay
- Exposition: south / south-west
- Colture: certified biologic
Discover the evolution of the last 3 vintages with vertical set of 3 bottles and the tasting guided by our wine-expert!
Prima Pietra embodies Complexity and Elegance, the highest expression of the potential of the terroir. The altitude of the vineyard always instills great freshness and depth in the wine.
An expansive and enduring bouquet with red berry nuances melded with delicate hints of spice. Richly flavored, Prima Pietra unfurls the plushest of tannins on the taste buds.